Introduction to Fundamentals of Food Law RECORDING ONLY
Original Broadcast Date: September 14, 2017
Upgrade your knowledge and understanding of Canadian food laws and regulations. Ask questions of leading experts in the field of food labelling and learn how to strategically use the regulations and regulatory process to optimize your market potential.
By purchasing/subscribing to the webinar, you will have 12 month on-line access to support materials like the presentation document and any additional supporting documents, links to pertinent government websites and so on that are covered in this topic.
- An overview of how foods are regulated in Canada; for retail and non retail packaged foods and beverages.
- The role of federal and provincial authorities and how their legislation shapes compliance.
- The webinar exposes a number of key food laws and regulations the influence compliance. We also look at compliance resources and few strategies to help us keep pace with the many changes constantly in front of us.
- We explore special regulatory considerations like Interim Marketing Authorization, Marketing Authorizations and Temporary Marketing Authorization and their role in working around regulatory obstacles.
- Topics include the reshaping of how foods under the Food and Drug Regulations and the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations, (proposed January 21, 2017), will impact food labelling and compliance. Further food labelling modernization initiatives being worked on by CFIA and Health Canada will be discussed.
Goal: The goal of this webinar is to build on the foundational understanding of foods law and regulations, which is an essential component of managing compliance. The following 9 session build on top of this foundation.
Price per user:
1 user - $300
2 users - $600
3 users - $900
4 users - $1200
5-10 users - $1350
Prices are based on per user basis.
All subscriptions are for a one year period with the option to renew.
LEGAL SUITES® STORE INFO...
STORE:A number of Food Suite® subscription packages can be purchased from the Legal Suites® Store. To purchase subscriptions users must be logged into an existing account or a new account must be set up. Most major credit cards are accepted.
COUPONS: The cost of subscriptions may be offset by applying a coupon code at the time of checkout. When coupons are offered to attendees at Food Suite® Workshops, they often cover 100% the cost of the subscription offered. Promotional coupons generally cover only a portion of the subscription price. Any balance owning can be paid for via a major credit card. Coupons are only applicable to the subscriptions they have been assigned to.
Please contact the Food Suite® Training Support Team at 705-435-2041 or by e-mail at mailto://email@example.com if you have any questions.