Ingredient Labelling Basics, Recording Only
Original Broadcast Date: September 26, 2017
Upgrade your knowledge and understanding of Canadian food laws and regulations. Ask questions of leading experts in the field of food labelling and learn how to strategically use the regulations and regulatory process to optimize your market potential.
By purchasing/subscribing to the webinar, you will have 12 month on-line access to support materials like the presentation document and any additional supporting documents, links to pertinent government websites and so on that are covered in this topic.
- Gain a better understanding of ingredients, food additives, vitamins and minerals, processing aids and how and how they may/may not be declared.
- Allergen and ingredient labelling intersects. Learn how to manage both.
- Learn about special exemptions, how to workout proper ingredient terminology.
- What are “sugars-based ingredients” and how will they shape a list of ingredients under the new regulations.
- Topics include food labelling modernization initiatives being worked on by Health Canada and CFIA. These include further changes to ingredient labelling and use of collective ingredient terminology. Until the end of the transition period on December 14, 2021, most of use will need to manage both the former and new regulations under the Food and Drug Regulations.
Goal: The goal of this webinar is to build confidence in the fundamental understanding of how to properly label the list of ingredients and allergen, gluten source and sulphites. There is no room for error here.
Price per user:
1 user - $300
2 users - $600
3 users - $900
4 users - $1200
5-10 users - $1350
Prices are based on per user basis.
All subscriptions are for a one year period with the option to renew.
LEGAL SUITES® STORE INFO...
STORE:A number of Food Suite® subscription packages can be purchased from the Legal Suites® Store. To purchase subscriptions users must be logged into an existing account or a new account must be set up. Most major credit cards are accepted.
COUPONS: The cost of subscriptions may be offset by applying a coupon code at the time of checkout. When coupons are offered to attendees at Food Suite® Workshops, they often cover 100% the cost of the subscription offered. Promotional coupons generally cover only a portion of the subscription price. Any balance owning can be paid for via a major credit card. Coupons are only applicable to the subscriptions they have been assigned to.
Please contact the Food Suite® Training Support Team at 705-435-2041 or by e-mail at mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.