Ingredient Labelling, Beyond the Basics Recording Only
Original Broadcast Date: October 19, 2017
Prepare for more in-depth knowledge in this subject area. A more detailed look at this labelling topic, for individuals requiring more than just the basics. Ask questions of leading experts in the field of food labelling and learn how to strategically use the regulations and regulatory process to optimize your market potential.
By purchasing/subscribing to the webinar, you will have 12 month on-line access to support materials like the presentation document and any additional supporting documents, links to pertinent government websites and so on that are covered in this topic.
- Advanced topics related to clean labelling, labelling of allergens, food additives, vitamins and minerals to help broaden your knowledge and understanding of ingredient labelling.
- Impact of ingredients on how nutrition facts are declared and what claims are permitted.
- Impact of ingredients on non-nutrient content claims like "no preservatives", for example.
- The difference between food additives and processing aids, and how to mange both will be discussed. We cover ingredients of special interest, including novel foods and dietary fibre.
- Topics include food labelling modernization initiatives being worked on by Health Canada and CFIA. These include further changes to ingredient labelling and considerations related managing label compliance to when flavours and ingredients are highlighted outside a list of ingredients. CFIA plans to expand on the idea of collective ingredient terminology. Lets take a peak at what they are thinking.
Goal: The goal of this webinar is to gain a deeper appreciation of food ingredient labelling topics, and make the knowledge obtained in the previous webinar work for us in setting up compliant list of ingredients that is not only complaint but also meeting the objective of being compact and clean looking.
Price per user:
1 user - $300
2 users - $600
3 users - $900
4 users - $1200
5-10 users - $1350
Prices are based on per user basis.
All subscriptions are for a one year period with the option to renew.
LEGAL SUITES® STORE INFO...
STORE:A number of Food Suite® subscription packages can be purchased from the Legal Suites® Store. To purchase subscriptions users must be logged into an existing account or a new account must be set up. Most major credit cards are accepted.
COUPONS: The cost of subscriptions may be offset by applying a coupon code at the time of checkout. When coupons are offered to attendees at Food Suite® Workshops, they often cover 100% the cost of the subscription offered. Promotional coupons generally cover only a portion of the subscription price. Any balance owning can be paid for via a major credit card. Coupons are only applicable to the subscriptions they have been assigned to.
Please contact the Food Suite® Training Support Team at 705-435-2041 or by e-mail at mailto://email@example.com if you have any questions.